When I used the SOS button to send an emergency message, the recipient did not receive the location information.
- Check if the GPS function is enabled in the smartphone.
-Currently, the SOS button is available only in Android operating systems after installing a separate application (MK3).
- The SOS button operates only after it is pressed 3 consecutive times to prevent a malfunction.
- You can use an earphone by connecting a 3.5mm ear jack. However, the mic input of the earphone is not supported.
-It may be necessary to adjust the Bluetooth volume depending on the smartphone model. Adjust the smartphone volume with the MK3 volume set at a high level.
- For certain models with an Android version 8.0 (Oreo) or higher, go to ‘Settings’-> ‘Device information’-> ‘Software information’, and then click ‘Build number’ a number of times to open the Developer options. Then, change the 'Disable absolute volume’ option.
- MK3 is a device which controls Zello, a transceiver application for smartphones, remotely via Bluetooth.
- It enables multilateral communication without distance limitation using the data communication methods (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc.) of mobile phones.
- MK3 is a multi-functional device for outdoor use, which offers Zello wireless communication, Bluetooth speakers, hands-free use, LED flash light, emergency messaging (location information transmission), and a touch pen.
- Check if data communication is enabled in the smartphone.
- Update Zello to the latest version.
- Pair the device with a smartphone according to its operating system (android, iOS)
(MK3 provides 2 pairing modes for android and iOS.)
- Exit the Zello app and restart it, then try again.
- The PPT key does not work in Zello in an environment where data communication is disabled.
- Refer to the Detail Instructions and set the Zello options correctly.
Android : Apply audio mode only when a message is sent or played
iOS : Mix with other audio